1.16.2008

this was a great night. i worked and it is getting to actually be fun. We made playdough ( it didn't go well) and sugar cookies that we decorated(that did go well) and then i came home and had some beer and andrew ordered jimmy johns and we have just been enjoying the night. then andrew says randomly, " i love you!" and i say "aw, I love you too" and it made me want to write it down to remember.


sheesh i feel so much better after a week and a half back on meds. i'm a dummy for not doing it sooner. my life has been pretty great for a while i just didn't realize it because i fixate on the bad shit.

tomorrow is an all class day which makes me happy then friday i spend all day with jesse. I am going to her school during the day then taking her and her sister home from pioneer and watching jesse while her mom and sam are at the dentist. it will be a really great day. I am so excited.

i need to finish my sandwich.

No comments: