Speaking of driving I rear ended someone last night on the way home and i smashed in my front end a little bit. It's annoying but they didn't stop or even yell at me so I don't know i guess i'm lucky.
Laurie emailed me about her business stuff that I haven't been doing. I've been thinking about doing it. But actually going in and dragging the stuff along hasn't happened yet. I'm procrastinating. so my goal for next week is to go to at least 3 places and try to sell her stuff. It can't be that bad.
My mom asked me to do a couple of things that I haven't done yet. I should do it now I'm on my computer. i'm just not sure what to say exactly.
I think i'm going to put in a movie after I write this email. then i'm going to make dinner and go to sleep again. I'm tired.
some lady is calling "here kitty kitty kitty kitty!" outside my window right now.... hmm I wonder if it's the crazy recycle lady from next door or some new crazy person in my life.
man, i can't wait until andrew gets home from work.
No comments:
Post a Comment