10.27.2007

first entry

I think i'm going to start using this one instead of Livejoural. Few of my friends ever write in livejournal and I like Google to the extreme.

I can't decide what the hell to do with my life. I reeeeeaaaaally want to just sit around and have someone take care of me for the rest of my life. but then I think about all of the great shit i would miss out on if I just sat around moping all day long. Like teaching and babies. This summer I have learned a ton about myself and what it is I like and love and have been upset about for so long. I've figured out i'm not depressed i'm just smart. I know what the hell the world is about and I know there is no way I can change it. and my station in life constantly reminds me of this fact. I'm tired of the bullshit and I have been seriously trying to simplify.

simplify. it seems like the ideal concept. It's not as easy as i wish.

No comments: