9.25.2008

the women

I haven't felt this optimistic in a very long time. I just feel good about everything. I know I shouldn't say it out loud because that's when my life will start raining shit again... but i'm just soaking it in right now. 

Debbie said it, "I look forward to coming in to work even on bad days just to be surrounded by such strong independent women." 

man. I feel ya. Getting my job at the daycare has really turned my life around. I was able to rely on the consistency of the daycare and the people in it when everything else seemed to be up in the air. in all of the chaos that occurs around 8 toddlers just doesn't compare to the chaos in the real world. There were days when feeding babies and putting them to sleep was the only therapy I could rely on. And i have learned a ton. not only from the job itself but the people i have met there. I'm truly grateful to have such great friends. People who are real and caring.  

So coming back there after a summer off is refreshing and comforting. a welcome addition to my busy schedule. 

No comments: