It was great but very very long. i was at the daycare at 7:20am this morning with a large cup of coffee in my hand. I worked in the baby room with
aisha and we had a good time talking and cleaning and taking care of babies. The kids were excellent and nothing went wrong. Debbie gave me a bag full of
handmedown shirts that was taped closed with "little
mary g" written on top. I went to
panera for lunch and then to work with Jesse. It was her sister's birthday today so that made it more fun - we went to her sister's soccer game then went to get take-out and ate olive garden and
potstickers (?! I know it was awesome.) then finished up late and came home. Trek invited me out to the corner but I'm not sure if i want to go. I have to be at work at 7:15 again tomorrow but I get off at 5:30. Wednesday will be similar to today.
I did get some bad news, I wont be getting my women's studies certificate until next january when I graduate but I still get to attend the brunch. Wtf. oh well I'm just not as excited anymore. I fulfilled my requirements for women's studies. They don't do a brunch/certificate thing in january they just mail them to you. It feels fake now.
I'm excited to work at the daycare tomorrow. I'm just exhausted. I think it's time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment