4.17.2008

support beam:insulation

I might cry. I'm probably just hormonal. I'm sitting in my apartment alone... I should be happy. I'm just sad. More nervous. I want a dedication. A book chapter! or maybe just my name in some sand. Mary's rock, of rockygappark. You know what I'm talking about, the few times what you're feeling seems like the most important thing in the world. and still insignificant and unnoticed.  I can't stop thinking about my life. All of it. My head's been in the past today and I can't shake it. 

"get loved make more try to stay alive"

how is this not the point? open you're heart up a bit. 

sometimes i can't tell when I'm writing whether it's to myself or someone else. it's always both.

today was a good day. And I guess I have good music and i'm about to get some sleep so it's a good night too. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Guess what fell out of an old old old old cd case earlier this week:

Sara,
How was school yesterday? I'm writing you this note instead of reading my novel. How does that make you feel? You will have to fill me in on the details of chapter 5. I'm sorry I haven't called. Are you mad at me? I got the message on my phone, but thought it was too late to call you back. By the time I got my stuff together, it was at least quarter to 10:00. I thought it was to late. Sorry you missed my first call. I also wanted to call you Tuesday, but again it was about 9:30 by the time I got home. I'm going to miss you for the week you are gone. When will you be back? Could you give me a call as soon as you come back. I hope you will miss me as much as I will miss you. Again, I hope you are not mad at me. What is the latest I can call you? I will see you Wednesday, I have to get some sleep, I'm tired as hell. My shoulders also hurt from carring my stand through the woods. I hope you know that you are a special person. In count of this is the longest letter I have ever written to a girl before. I don't think I ever gave you my home phone number. (468-xxxx) What is your schedule? because I never see you during school except 2nd hour. We might be able to see each other between classes. What do you have 4th hour? I'd like to see you before I leave for co-op, ok. My locker is #169 in the senior hallway. I have to stop there everyday before I leave the school. I really think you are a special person and I like you a lot. I thought about you a lot when I was sitting in my tree stand. I really don't know how to talk to you, and tell you the way I feel when we're around a lot of people.
I'll be looking forward to seeing you
Dan

P.S.--> Write back please, (soon)
How do you get to school?, I could start giving you a ride in the morning, if you want



That's going in the book too.