today had me from the very beginning. I guess I was in a fog before i woke up. I just couldn't keep it together and all I could think as i was sitting staring at the no parking sign my car died in front of was "I get the best of the worst". Because while my car dying on the way to class is pretty ridiculous the fact that I was lucky enough to make it on to a side road, but not quite far enough to be legal and walk to class, just makes me want to scream. and while I has andrew available to come rescue me he was sick and running a fever and had to come bail my ass for the gazillionth time that even I'm wondering why the fuck he puts up with it. Not to mention being on time to meet jesse's bus but not having to key to get into her house, ugh (and again andrew rescues me).
I shouldn't really complain... somehow, in some ass backward way it always works out. Every fucking mess I get myself into somehow ends up for the best. If I could remember this when it's all happening it probably wouldn't freak me out so much. But I just can't help feeling like my best intentions are being strategically shot down by my arch nemesis. dumb fucking bad luck is what i have. Sara said if it wasn't for bad luck i wouldn't have any at all.... but the bad luck I have in the short term really isn't too effective in stopping me from doing what i need to do. I guess I should just suck it up and learn to relax.
Tomorrow is another day. Thank god they go by fast nowadays. Maybe I'll get lucky and tomorrow will be boring.
cheeers!

1 comment:
cheers!
Post a Comment